Welcome to second grade with Mrs. Linderman! Follow our journey as we learn from each other...


Friday, January 21, 2011

George Washington and Our Class

Rachel's comments on George Washington:

I know that George Washington was the first president and he had false teeth. He already died. He was very important to us.

Anna Claire's comments on George Washington:

I know that George Washington had false teeth. They were very, very disgusting. I also know that George Washington already died. And he was president. I think he was very cool.

Then, we visited the George Washington exhibit at the North Carolina Museum of History. We learned a lot of great information about our country's past and brave leaders.


Look at what Rachel and Anna Claire discovered about George:

Rachel: I learned that George Washington was one of six siblings. He had a beautiful white house. I know that he always had his journal with him so he could write down facts about the war.

Anna Claire: I learned that George Washington was six feet tall. And he had false teeth! And he had a beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment